RETURNS AND REFUNDS
These are the returns and refunds terms of Clockwize, Inc. which is a value-added reseller of products owned and controlled by TruDiagnostic, LLC. “You”, “your” or “user” refers to a user of the Services (as defined in our Terms of Service (TOS)) provided by Clockwize, Inc., subject to the TOS, and “us” and “our” refer to Clockwize, Inc. By using this website or purchasing our products, you provide your express acceptance of the returns and refunds terms provided herein and agree to be bound by all the provisions of these terms.
First, if you’re considering a refund or return, you likely ordered a product from us which means we owe you a “Thank you!” We promise to do our very best to deliver an amazing service and customer experience – and try to make right any hiccups along the way.
With that said, there are some things you probably want to know:
BASICS OF RETURNS
Upon delivery, all packages should be inspected for any visual signs of damage. If damage is noted, the customer reserves the right to refuse the shipment.
Every company’s returns work a bit differently, so let’s outline our basics:
- Our return/refund request form is at the top of this page!
- You have 30 days from your initial order to submit a return/refund request for the product. This timeline may be extended in special circumstances, like sample re-collection or laboratory error or upon our discretion.
The basic information you’ll always need to provide for a return, refund, or cancelation includes your:
CANCELLING AN ORDER
- You may cancel an order at any time prior to shipment, for a full refund, including shipping. You don’t have to tell us why, but we appreciate knowing how we can improve!
- Once the order has left our warehouse, but is still in transit within the United States (not yet delivered, and hasn’t left the country) you can cancel your order to receive a full refund, minus shipping costs. We’ll handle redirecting the package back to us, and will issue your refund once we know the redirect was successful.
To cancel your order, please fill out the form at the top of this page or call us directly at 866-GET-WIZE (866-438-9493).
A phone call during business hours is the fastest method to intervene, to stop the product from leaving our warehouse or to redirect it mid-transit.
RETURNING A CLOCKWIZE PRODUCT
Sometimes you change your mind on a purchase, we get it. That’s why we try to make it as easy as possible for you to return a product that already arrived. To request a refund, please browse through our refund policy first, and then fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
IF THE CLOCKWIZE PRODUCT IS UNOPENED AND UNDAMAGED:
Awesome! Fill out the form at the bottom of this page and we can begin the return process. We’ll send you a prepaid return label (free for you) so you can ship it back. Once we receive your product back at our warehouse, we’ll issue you a full refund, minus initial shipping and handling costs.
IF THE CLOCKWIZE PRODUCT HAS BEEN USED OR SIGNIFICANTLY DAMAGED:
Unfortunately, we can’t accept that product back. We can still issue you a refund, but it will not include the value of the product only refunding the cost of our laboratory processing, analysis, and reporting services. So, your partial refund would be the value of your order, minus shipping, minus $25 for the product itself.
IF YOU’VE ALREADY COLLECTED YOUR SAMPLE, REGISTERED YOUR PRODUCT AND MAILED IT TO US:
And at that point realized you don’t actually want to get your blood tested, there’s still time to cancel the service and receive a partial refund.
As long as the sample has not arrived at our lab yet and has not been scanned during lab intake, you can still receive that partial refund: the refund amount will be the value of your order, minus shipping, minus $25 for the product itself.
ONCE OUR PARTNER’S LABORATORY HAS RECEIVED YOUR SAMPLE AND HAS BEGUN PROCESSING, WE NO LONGER ACCEPT RETURNS OR REFUNDS.
The only exception to this policy is laboratory error or sample error:
If something is wrong with your sample, like you didn’t give enough blood for us to extract enough DNA to run our tests, if it was diluted with something, or was contaminated during your collection, we may send you another product to collect another sample, at our discretion.
Until we receive that second sample back from you, you’re still eligible to receive a partial refund (the value of your order, minus shipping, minus $25 for the first product).
If both the first and second sample fail due to partner’s laboratory error (our partner’s technicians failing to successfully test an otherwise viable sample), you’ll receive a full refund on your order, minus shipping cost.
If our partner’s laboratory makes some sort of error when processing your sample and we cannot extract enough DNA to try again, that’s on us. We’ll contact you, and you can choose to either receive a full refund or we can send you another product to take a new sample so we can try again.
In that instance, we’re happy to cover both the cost of shipping and the new product.
OTHER CONSIDERATIONS FOR RETURNS/REFUNDS ON A CLOCKWIZE PRODUCT:
- Being unhappy with your biological age or other epigenetic results is not grounds for a return or refund. We do not accept returns after already providing the laboratory service, so long as the service was performed correctly and to our partner lab’s high standards of quality.
- Our partner’s lab is CLIA certified, HIPAA compliant, and undergoes quality assurance tests with every batch of samples we analyze, to ensure our 99.9% reproducibility rate is maintained and your results are accurate.
- You can also see what our reports will look like, so you know what kind of metrics to expect from us before you order.
- Clockwize products purchased at a conference or event are non-refundable, unless otherwise stated at the point of sale.
- For a product purchased in the United States from an authorized third-party retailer, please consult that third-party retailer’s refund policy to determine if your product is eligible to receive a full refund. Clockwize will only be liable to refund the lab fee paid directly to us by that retailer.